Madagascar Safaris is built on an ethos of adventure. We are committed to giving you an authentic island experience. We have built our own dhows and camps and have chosen locations to ensure that you get what we sell – an adventure.
In Madagascar the only effective way of reaching the outer island is via water and we are renowned for out Dhow safaris and luxury yacht trips. We have partnered with Mohamed who has lived in Nosy Be his whole life, he knows the people and the ‘lie of the land’, that way we can deliver on our promise.
A few reasons why you should use us:
- We designed and built our own dhows and camps, choosing the locations carefully to create a sense of adventure.
- Joining us is the only cost-effective way of reaching the outer islands.
- Mohamed has lived in Nosy Be his whole life so he knows the people of Nosy Be and the ‘lie of the land’.
- We can tweak a trip to suit your special interests, subtly changing the trip if there are lots of children or the group are particularly keen on fishing, kayaking, snorkelling etc.
- We know the region well and can give you hands-on practical advice if you want to extend your stay in Madagascar. (No extra flight costs)
- We can make reservations for you ranging from local budget style Malagasy bungalows on the beach to 5-star hotels and guesthouses.
- It is easy for us to arrange the delivery of a hired scooter, a scuba dive, some specialized fly or deep sea fishing, quad biking…even a trip to another island for a few days.
- We arrange everything from flights to insurance.
All trips can be tailored to suit your special interests. Whether you have children or you are particularly keen on fishing, kayaking and snorkelling in Madagascar, let us craft something unique for you.
We are devoted to creating adventurous holidays and different travel experiences.
Travellers enjoy our tailor-made holiday experiences and our packages include handpicked resorts, private islands, surfing safari’s, cultural highlights and all things unique and memorable.